RESOURCES | Forms & More

College Credit Available for ECE Pathway Completers :

University System of Georgia Resources:

Technical College System of Georgia Resources:

What Should You Do As The Teacher?

Your pathway completer will need the following to “transfer” credit or receive “recognition” of credit…

Students will need speak with their College Academic Adviser to what they will need to receive this credit.

Students will take with them after graduation-

  1. Copy of their NOCTI or CDA Test Report Form
  2. Official High School Transcript
  3. ECE III or Practicum Portfolio (Hard copy or digital)

Website design by 11 Fingers